HighPoint SSD7180 - PCIe 3.0 x16 8-Channel U.2 NVMe RAID Controller
HighPoint High Port Count NVMe RAID Series 8-Channel PCIe 3.0 NVMe RAID Controllers
Key Features - SSD7180
- High-sustained write performance
- PCIe 3.0 x16
- Over 120TB of storage capacity
- 8x U.2 NVMe Channels (SFF-8643)
- Truly Platform Independent NVMe RAID Solutions for AMD & Intel motherboards with PCIe 3.0/4.0 x16 slots
- Comprehensive RAID Storage Solution: RAID 0, 1, 10 and Single (single-disk)
- Supports all major operating system platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux
Flexible, Modular Cooling solution
Double Capacity & Maximize Write Performance for PCIe 3.0 x16 Host Connectivity
Over 120TB @ 14,000 MB/S!
HighPoint SSD718x Series high port count (HPC) NVMe RAID controllers are ideal for professional applications that require a small-footprint, mass-storage NVMe solution that can take full advantage of the PCIe 3.0 x16 transfer bandwidth. This performance-focused NVMe RAID architecture ensures that up to x4 lanes can be assigned to each device channel to ensure maximum transfer throughput – ideal for professional media workstation and server environments designed to support a wide range of editing, rendering, capture and streaming applications.
HighPoint HPC U.2 NVMe Controllers allow customers to complete saturate the PCIe 3.0 bus-bandwidth with sustained write performance over 14,000MB/s, while simultaneously supporting up to 120TB of storage capacity!
HighPoint Certified Cable Accessories
SFF-8643 NVMe Host to SFF-8643 NVMe HD-Mini-SAS Device (U.2) cable
Length: 23.62" (0.6M)
SFF-8643 to SFF-8639 NVMe HD-Mini-SAS Device (U.2) cable, with Power Connector
Length: 19" (50cm)
SFF-8643 NVMe Host to Oculink backplane cable
Length: 23.62" (60cm)