HighPoint SSD7104 – 4 Channel M.2 PCIe 3.0 x16 NVMe RAID Controller with Fan-less Cooling Solution
- 4x M.2 Ports (242/2260/2280/22110)
- New Design: Fan-less, Zero-Noise Cooling Solution
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
- Works with any PC & Mac Platform with a dedicated PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 x16 slot
- Cross-Sync Technology: double capacity & performance up to 28,000MB/s! RAID 0, 1, 10 & JBOD
- Integrated TRIM & S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring with TBW Tracking
- For Windows, macOS & Linux
The SSD7104 features our next-gen PCB architecture and industry proven NVMe RAID technology to deliver up to 14,000 MB’s of performance from just four off-the-shelf M.2 drives! The compact controller card is no larger than your average GPU, and directly hosts up to 4 M.2 NVMe SSD's of any form factor(2242/2260/2280/22110).
The SSD7104 is our first x16 RAID controller to employ our innovative fan-less, zero-noise cooling system, which is ideal for media applications that require a quiet, controlled working environment, and ensures critical NVMe components and the M.2 SSD's remain cool even under sustained load.
We Also Recommend
HighPoint SSD7110 3x M.2 Ports & 4x SFF-8643 SAS/SATA ports to PCIe 3.0 x16 RAID Controller