HighPoint SSD7104 – 4 Channel M.2 PCIe 3.0 x16 NVMe RAID Controller with Fan-less Cooling Solution
- 4x M.2 Ports (242/2260/2280/22110)
- New Design: Fan-less, Zero-Noise Cooling Solution
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
- Works with any PC & Mac Platform with a dedicated PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 x16 slot
- Cross-Sync Technology: double capacity & performance up to 28,000MB/s! RAID 0, 1, 10 & JBOD
- Integrated TRIM & S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring with TBW Tracking
- For Windows, macOS & Linux
The SSD7104 features our next-gen PCB architecture and industry proven NVMe RAID technology to deliver up to 14,000 MB’s of performance from just four off-the-shelf M.2 drives! The compact controller card is no larger than your average GPU, and directly hosts up to 4 M.2 NVMe SSD's of any form factor(2242/2260/2280/22110).
The SSD7104 is our first x16 RAID controller to employ our innovative fan-less, zero-noise cooling system, which is ideal for media applications that require a quiet, controlled working environment, and ensures critical NVMe components and the M.2 SSD's remain cool even under sustained load.
We Also Recommend
HighPoint SSD6204 Driverless, Bootable 4x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x8 NVMe RAID Controller (Preorder - ships March 15, 2021))