HighPoint SSD7110 3x M.2 Ports & 4x SFF-8643 SAS/SATA ports to PCIe 3.0 x16 RAID Controller
The SSD7110 NVMe RAID Controller delivers unbeatable Performance and Versatility
- Bootable NVMe JBOD and RAID Support
- 3x M.2 NVMe ports
- 4x SFF-8643 ports support up to 16 SAS/SATA hard drives
- Real-world NVMe RAID performance: over 9,000MB/s
- Real-world SAS/SATA RAID performance: over 5,000MB/s (SSD) / 3,000MB/s (HDD)
- Supports Windows, Linux and macOS Systems
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
Equipped with three 2280 M.2 NVMe ports and four SFF-8643 Connectors, the SSD7110 can host blazing fast NVMe RAID storage and up to 16 SAS or SATA hard drives for high-density configurations. This unique approach to secondary storage expansion makes the SSD7110 ideally suited for applications that need more than a one-trick pony. The SSD7110 is capable of supporting up to 160TB of storage capacity, including up to 140TB in a dual-parity redundant RAID 6 configuration, in addition to 6TB of high-speed NVMe storage.
Comprehensive NVMe Booting Solution
The SSD7110 can support a variety of NVMe-based boot configurations. Customers can configure up to three M.2 SSD's to act as individual drives (single/JBOD), and setup each to function as a separate boot volume. In addition, customers can configure two types of bootable RAID arrays; RAID 0 for maximum performance, or RAID 1 for security.
We Also Recommend
HighPoint SSD7104 – 4 Channel M.2 PCIe 3.0 x16 NVMe RAID Controller with Fan-less Cooling Solution