SSD7580A – PCIe 4.0 x16 / 8x U.2 Ports NVMe RAID Host Controller
- Dedicated PCIe 4.0 x16 direct to CPU NVMe RAID Solutions
- Truly Platform Independent
- 8x U.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD’s
- Over 120TB capacity per controller
- PCIe Gen 3 Compatible
- Low-Noise Hyper-Cooling Solution
- Integrated SSD TBW and temperature monitoring capability
The SSD7580A U.2 NVMe RAID controller is built for professional media & industrial applications that require truly uncompromised, blisteringly fast transfer speeds and massive-storage capability. A single SSD7580A controller is capable of supporting over 120TB of storage capacity, while delivering real-world transfer performance exceeding 28,000MB/s!
HighPoint Certified Cable Accessories
SFF-8654 to U.2 SFF-8639 NVMe cable with a 15-pin SATA power connector.
Length: 0.6M" (60cm) / 23.62" (60cm)
We Also Recommend
HighPoint SSD6204 Driverless, Bootable 4x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x8 NVMe RAID Controller (Preorder - ships March 15, 2021))
HighPoint SSD7104 – 4 Channel M.2 PCIe 3.0 x16 NVMe RAID Controller with Fan-less Cooling Solution