HighPoint Rocket 1101 4x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x16 NVMe Host Controller (Preorder: Ships 2nd week of April 2021)
No Bifurcation Required: Works with any Industry Standard PCIe 3.0/4.0 Slot!
HighPoint Rocket 1000 series NVMe host bus adapters are available with 4 or 8 independent M.2 ports, and are natively supported by the in-box drivers included with all major operating system platforms, including macOS Big Sur, current distributions of FreeBSD and Linux, and Windows 10 and Server 2019. Each HBA is equipped with an intelligent switch chipset, high-performance PCIe 3.0 x8 or x16 host interface, and ultra-efficient, Silent-Running or Low-Noise cooling systems, which are designed to work in tandem to ensure your NVMe storage is always up to the task.
- Fully compliant with Industry standard PCIe 3.0 Slots; no-Bifurcation dependency or need for specific brand/model of motherboards
- PCIe 3.0 x16 Host Interface
- 4x M.2 Ports
- Integrated, High-Performance Intelligent, PCIe Switch controller chipset powered by Broadcom ensures Dedicated PCIe x4 lane bandwidth is allocated to each M.2 Slot at all times
- Native, in-box NVMe driver support for all major OS platforms
- Broad Compatibility with current computing platforms: HP, Dell, Alienware, Legacy Mac Pro, 2019 Mac Pro, Apple M1 Platforms
- Low-Noise, Hyper Cooling Solution
Built-in High-speed, Intelligent Switch Chipset
HighPoint NVMe HBA’s integrated Broadcom high-performance intelligent PCIe switch chipset, which ensures up to x4 dedicated lanes is allocated to each M.2 NVMe SSD.
Supports any Off-the-Shelf M.2 NVMe SSD
Any Capacity, Any Generation & Any Form-Factor...
The Rocket 1101's M.2 ports are capable of supporting any industry standard off-the-shelf M.2 NVMe SSD, including high-capacity, double-sided drives. Customers are free to mix and match SSD’s of varying sizes, form factors (2280, 2260, 2242 & 22110), and PCIe generations (3.0 or 4.0).
Ultra-Efficient Cooling System
The Rocket 1101 features a full-length anodized aluminum casing, with an integrated cooling fan and high-conductivity thermal cooling pad. This ultra-efficient, low-noise cooling system was designed to keep critical controller componentry and hosted NVMe SSD’s within their temperature thresholds, even under sustained, full-load.
We Also Recommend
HighPoint Rocket 1204 4x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x8 NVMe Host Controller (Preorder: Ships 2nd week of April 2021)
HighPoint Rocket 1104 4x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x16 NVMe Host Controller (Preorder: Ships Late-April 2021)